Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Making an RV of any sort, "Home"

I follow Tinyhouse Talk on Facebook, and there are so many great stories on there. More often than not, they're about the stickbuilt tiny homes that typically cost around $60,000 to build. I just came across a post about a family of four living in a renovated Airstream travel trailer, and boy, does it ever look amazing. I'd love to learn more about this family, and how they manage as my goal is to get something a little larger as soon as I can, and have my family with me.



I'm hoping to get something beautiful out of the work I am going to be doing on my RV. Beautiful enough to garner the attention of websites such as these.

Here's the article: http://tinyhousetalk.com/womans-anthropologie-airstream-renovation/

No comments:

Post a Comment