Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A 12v Freezer

So, scouring the forums here, I came across a post about freezers. I don't have a lot of space in my van, and the fridge has a "freezer" in it that is large enough to keep a bag of mixed veggies cold, nothing more really. I need a freezer.

Now, this one, is expensive, but the reviews all seem to be good, except for one guy whose unit broke down, but I'm sure he could get it replaced under warrenty.

For the price, I wonder if the free shipping and handling is only for USA, or for Canada as well. I guess I could always get it delivered somewhere in the States, and pick it up. Maybe on the other side in Montana. I hear that some people near the border run a service to allow you to send stuff to them, and pay $20 when you pick it up.

So much to do, so little time. I need to get my butt back in the van, and actually live my life.

1 comment:

  1. I like the info... I have been in my van's for 22 years, I think its the only way to go. I'm in Canada's Maritimes,
    . Briandmcintyre@gmail

    ReplyDelete