Monday, June 29, 2015

It is HOT.

With near record breaking temps this past week and a bit, it's been a heck of a thing trying to not burn up. I even have a few proof pics of the 36C/97F temps. Thankfully, we live near the ocean now! That water is cold for a moment, but its better than sweltering in this heat.

I got back to the RV late last night, around midnight, as I have some work to do in a clients office, and it was a muggy 25C/77F with still air. That makes it feel even hotter than it is.

Before I left, I put my daughter to bed, and told her I was going to be going to the mainland for a day, maybe two. She grabbed hold of me and said, "No. Stay." Talk about breaking my heart. She's only two, and doesn't understand why daddy has to go away for a couple days at a time. All she knows is that daddy is gone.

After I'm done my work tomorrow, I'll be heading back to the Island. Then coming back in a few days to put the RV in storage for a bit. My wife is going to be giving birth to our son any day now, and then I'll be spending more time at home for a little while.

I'm starting to wonder about this whole GoFundMe thing in order to launch my webhosting and start being the family man I want to be. What am I doing wrong in not being able to attract someone to help out a bit? I need to launch my site, and I can't until I complete the final phase. I've plastered it over Facebook, I don't exactly use Twitter, so that's pointless. I'm not sure how I'm going to get this off the ground any time soon...

Anyways, with all this heat, my wife is thinking that we should consider looking into getting a boat instead of an RV. That way we have the water right there to jump into anytime we want. haha Wouldn't that be an interesting thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment