Monday, February 13, 2012

Possible Upgrade/Ideas?



As much as I love DD, I'm thinking that her layout could use a little tweaking if I'm going to keep her. I've been racking my brain trying to determine what I could do with her, and then it dawned on me... What not use some ideas from the masters of campervans?

In comes the RoadTrek layout. Here's basically what I am thinking of. Now, not everything is going to be like this. After all, I don't have all that nifty storage space under the van. I am thinking about relocating the bed to the back though, getting a larger fridge, two captains chairs, and maybe rather than an extra closet, I may put a third chair away from the door. The chair where it is here doesn't have a big sliding door to contend with.


Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. There's a expo in Boston MA this spring and I've been drooling over the specs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, these beauties are just.... sexy. Keep playing with the idea of trading up my 350 gallon aquarium for something to get me into a RoadTrek. Bartering rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.. please make a new post, its been 7 months. I want to know how you are doing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! My Dream Machine is similar to your DD and has an almost identical floorplan, lol.

    Here's hoping you update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm thinking of van dwelling in Calgary...I'd love to chat.

    ReplyDelete