I have not had a chance to bring the RV over yet, partially finances, but also the fact that I need it for the last two weeks of September on the mainland. One of my clients is a high security facility, and I cannot work remotely doing the work they require.
I can't wait until I can get the RV completed, and sell it then buy a nice new fifth wheel for the family. If you recall from this post, My wife and I had gone out and looked at RV's to see what would work for us as a family, and we fell in love with the 2015 Elkridge 37 ULTA by Heartland RV. It was outside of our price range at that time, and currently it's still outside the price range. That doesn't mean we can't dream, and plan.